RE: How long?

Thank you Marilyn for your kind words. I am on a whirlwind visit to Seattle for a overall check-up plus a specific one for cataracts - I think eye surgery will take place in next couple of weeks. It is disconcerting and a pain to see everything through a fog so to speak. Take care, andy

PS: If you all want to do the greeting cards project I think it could be done. Send cards as you would contributions to the gallery but place the word GREETINGS in the subject line.

PS: PhotoForum started operation in late 1993 but at the time it was a manually rebroadcast activity. In early 1994 it became a "listserver" controlled list.

From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marilyn [marilyn160@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 6:50 AM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: How long?

I believe I started corresponding with Photoforum around 1993 or 1994.  I've met some amazing people through this venue and appreciate all that Andy and staff does to keep it going.  Speaking of Andy - isn't it time for our annual "Bravo and a heartfelt thank you" to Andy and staff?  Your work is so appreciated, Andy, and you truly provide an exciting, informational and fun venue for many people.  We couldn't do without you.

Are we doing Christmas cards this year?

Marilyn