Re: UV/Haze filter

I'm the exact opposite. I never carry a UV on any lenses, just extra glass my sharpness is required to pass through. I keep my lenses hoods on at all times instead. I have yet to lose a lenses from blowing out the glass. I have also never lost any threads from using metal hoods, dented but functional is my norm. I have lost plenty of those plastic hoods.

My friends are amazed at how badly I treat my equipment. Anyone out there put plastic baggies on the feet of your tripod before use? I have a friend who does.

Take care out there,
Gregory
www.fireframeimaging.com
www.ebbtidegalleryofgifts.com