Re: UV/Haze filter

That's another reason I keep a UV/Haze filter on my lenses.

B+W  are good filters.

Bob

Roger Eichhorn wrote:
I dropped my 70 to 300 mm DO lens and broke the UV/Haze filter.  Amazon seems to have a gazillion of them for sale.  Anyone have a recommendation for a replacement?  Or does is matter who makes it?  The original was a Canon.  Thanks for any advice.  The lens itself is fine and the screw mount on it seems to be undamaged.

Roger

--

                           /////
                          ( O O )