Re: Imaginary colors Speculation

Chris wrote:

Not photography (Painting with light) but the general case of imaging. I
don't think any one has done any artistic work with magnetic resonance.

I haven't seen any (the machines may be too expensive for that still). However, I've seen some very nice artistic X-ray work, done with that intention. Ah, here we go -- Steven N. Meyers, <http://www.xray-art.com/>. I think many of his images are really beautiful.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info