RE: PF members' photographs on NOV 07, 09

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated NOV 07 , 2009.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

              D.L. Shipman - Weed
[Chris] If this was in the UK it would be valued as an alpine or something
and kept in a green house.

              Dan Mitchell - Triplets
[Chris] I like the title, it made me chuckle a bit.

              Jim Davis = Fall in Japan
[Chris] We have similar scenery here. I cannot see any detail it is just a
coloured blur.

              John Palcewski - George Plimpton
[Chris] This is a lovely character study. He looks like an elderly man but
healthy. But he could be anywhere between 50 and 80. I wonder what his life
story contains?
              Don Roberts - Grant Wood Country
[Chris] I do not know where it but near Iowa City somewhere in the USA. It
looks like lovely and fertile country where the harvest has been taken and
the next one is about to be planted. Does America feed itself? We don't!
              Emily L. Ferguson - cranberry wet harvest movement study
[Chris] This shows movement but it not clear what it is and since I do not
know what "cranberry" is (apart from that it is a fruit you get in tins and
on Christmas turkey) I cannot make it out.

              Trevor Cunningham - soft flower
[Chris] These flower pictures will give you an LRPS but basically I don't
like flowers any more, I used to though and took many flower images and
drooled over the colour reproduction.
              Don Draper - Carp in Pond
[Chris] Yes Carp, we call them "Goldfish" and look at them through the glass
walls of their aquarium. I think they were bred in the middle ages by monks
in their dew ponds for food.

[Chris] I will endeavour to send my next weeks contribution shortly.