Re: New photographs in PF gallery on 10-31-09

Thanks, Emily. Yes, I did some rearranging. Nature is just so random, you know. But my thought was that the vague whiteness, which was another leaf under the table, added a sort of ghostly quality. Maybe it didn't need a ghostly quality? This is one of the great things about the PF gallery; you can throw things out and get people's reactions without really nailing your ego to the wall for folks to shoot at.
Don