Re: New photographs in PF gallery on 10-31-09

In a message dated 31/10/2009 14:16:35 GMT Standard Time, palcewski@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I showed one, and remarked that it was mostly an accident.  The professor shook his head.  "Never, EVER, devalue your work as an accident.  Instead you should insist everything was by calculation and design.  Why give your critics ammunition?"
This strikes a chord with me. As a 13 year old I presented my halving joint to the woodwork master with a self-deprecating comment. His response 'Never criticise your own work lad, there are plenty of others who will be pleased to do it for you'

Michael