Re: 'Digital lenses"

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 17:19:29 +0800, karl shah-jenner <shahjen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote/replied to:

>this is doing my head in..
>
>http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/scenario/labman3/telecen.htm

I like just pointing and shooting, easier on the head. I let the Canon engineers
worry about the lens on my G10. It has a great range, has some distortion,
doesn't cost too much, get pretty pictures from it...

Mind you I'm liking the Manual mode more and more.

--
Jim Davis, Owner, Eastern Beaver Company:
http://easternbeaver.com/ - Motorcycle Electrics