Re: PF member's exhibit on 10-10-09

Correct! A friend describes them as "rats with feathers." However, this pigeon is native, not one of the ubiquitous imports. Sorry you didn't find it interesting. They come so rarely that I haven't caught one in flight when their band tail would be evident.

An earlier post suggested sharpening the head and doing some cropping. I thought of that, but didn't bother for this display.

Roger