Re: a sample midterm in a high speed/time lapse course

Just a curious note about some of the questions:

"Lucky" Q13: falling *is* an acceleration (9.8 m/s squared). There must be something I am missing?

Q16: is it possible that some students fail this? I know, in MX we use decimal system, but it seems so straightforward/intuitive to me, that I find the question quite curious.

Finally, I would most definitely fail the test! ;)

www.alberto-tirado.com