Re: 1/2 a wedding collection

I got married on the 4 July 1962 and we were going to live in America. Things went wrong. We did go to the US but I bought a gun.... Things went wrong. The marriage was broken by a court and no record exists. We did have children too and she came back but things went wrong.

I'm on a respite holiday today at Four Marks (UK) to rest from looking after mum who is 97 and senile. Today I saw one of those Corn Circles on the A31 on the way to Winchester and took a photograph. This one is hexagonal and remains in the stubble where the weat has been cut. It looks like the weat has been plucked out of the ground in the lanes between the stalks.

Chris.