Re: 1/2 a wedding collection

Ours is going on 45 years, 27 March. Same deal with costs. But we lost the photos in a interstate move......

Bob

David Dyer-Bennet wrote:

My wife and I had a very nice wedding, coming up on 27 years ago now. Cost us around $200, I think. The one drawback is that almost no photos emerged from the experience; one person had to cancel at the last minute, and two others that should have known better both produced useless film. But we've never found that a huge tragedy, either.

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )