Subject: Working on your "eye"
From: David Dyer-Bennet <dd-b@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, September 11, 2009 1:17 pm
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

So how does one work on one's "eye", by which I think I mean one's
instinctive grasp of composition? Or for that matter, how does one
improve one's sense of composition at any level? I'm reasonably sure
that's the weakest point in my photography, and at least one commenter
this week seems to agree.
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info