Re: May Gallery at Webster University exhibit ANNOUNCEMENT

Congratulations, Andy!
Maybe next year on the Photography week of the 8th International Nature Film Festival in Matsalu? This year's event will begin in a week already and although it's me in charge this time (sic!) it's too short notice evidently :)

Cheerio!
Peeter

PS: See www.matsalufilm.ee