Miscredited photo in the gallery

My photo of the iron heating in the coals from the Nowthen threshing show
seems to have ended up in the gallery credited to somebody else.  Well, to
two incompatible somebody elses -- either "Bob" or "Adrienne".   I thought
it hadn't made it in, seeing the list without my name on it, but I
happened over to look and spotted it.

Now I have to go back and see if there were any comments on it.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info