Re: Managing photos with Adobe Premier

I haven't used Adobe Premier, but I'll weigh in anyway since you haven't
got any response yet.

This sounds like a problem with the application resizing the image.
Look for options for "anti-aliasing" or "resampling" or some variation
on these terms.

Hopefully this can get you going until someone who actually knows what
they're talking about can advise.

Good Luck,
Tim