Managing photos with Adobe Premier

My photos is being used for an Adobe Premier presentation, but there is a problem. If a photo shows lines, such as electric wires, they come out jittery. More so if the lines are diagonal. When the photos are blurred, the jittery effect decrease, but at the expense of reduction of sharpness of the entire photo.

All the photos are jpgs. I read a discussion about a similar problem but the date is old:

http://www.videoforums.co.uk/adobe-premiere-premiere-elements-after-effects/10791-adobe-premiere-6-5-jpeg-asf-help.html

Anyone in the list has same experience? What is your solution? Would converting the photos to bmp help?

I'm not the person using the Adobe Premier, but someone else we have asked to do the work. He has not found the solution, yet, and tomorrow is Sunday. I hope to get help by Monday because the client is jittery himself because of an approaching deadline.

Elson

believed to be clean.