RE: PF exhibit on Aug 15 09

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated AUG 15, 2009.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

                    Jim Davis - After the Rain
[Chris] I don't really like flower pictures. This one is, I suppose, a lily
that has popped up this summer and the rain has made it wet.
                    John Palcewski - Balcony
[Chris] This is another boring image where the place of interest is above
eye level and out of sight and I think it would have been improved if the
captured image was more selective.
                    Greg Fraser - Water Garden Too
[Chris] Is that "Two" or "Too"? The plant is a thistle (Equinox Rightro)
with a bee taking the pollen and not a water plant. I used to have some
growing in my garden until a helpful volunteer dug them up and bees used to
love them as well as butterflies and I used to take quite a lot of photos of
them.

                    Emily L. Ferguson - stairs to city wall, York.
[Chris] It is very overgrown and is a record photograph of the steps to the
Roman wall of York (Eboracom). When I was 17 I had a place at York
University to read mathematics but I was not allowed to go for religious
reasons and I was subsequently maimed in the face and in the brain to take
away the intelligence that got me a place. I never recovered.
                    Christopher Strevens - I've had enough fresh air!
[Chris] This is another friend who, like me, is under attack.
                    Dan Mitchell - Fenland Landscape
[Chris] This makes me think how flat, cold and windy the fens are. And it
reminds me of the creak of ropes and fishing boats and trips down the
estuary.

                    Trevor Cunningham - caught
[Chris] You got him them!

                    Valery Firsov - Alone
[Chris] She may be alone now but not for long. She is saying "Come and pluck
me, I'm available".

Chris.