RE: Free-almost free pictures?

There was truth in the ruin the market to a point, but at least with the RF CD's you got what you paid for.  If you go to the 99 cent store, you usually get and expect cheap junk.

Well you aren't going to use the wife's university web page are you???  Probably is under copyright don't ya think :-)

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: Free-almost free pictures?
From: lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, August 07, 2009 4:33 pm
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

D.

There was the same - ruin the market - argument against royalty free
CD's with ten different rubber duckies and generic calendar scenics back
in the 80's . I went to some micro stock pages I found in Shutter Bug
and they didn't function well and had rotten pictures. The purpose-made
illustrations are uniformly tacky. Might as well go to Google Images.

I still haven't found a suitable office cubical picture! The search
engines are all kind of psycho. I entered " ethnic wall murals" in
Corbis or Getty one time and got my wife's university web page!

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.
NOW SHIPPING