Re: Free-almost free pictures?

Emily,

It would seem so at first glance - remember when the cheap photo and
clip art CD's came out way back when?  There was a violent but futile
reaction to that from the folks on the street.

As a some-times picture researcher I have found that there is room in
the market for everyone who has quality, up-to-date pictures. There are
lots of interesting empty picture niches to fill. My stuff is either way
non-commercial or simply decorative.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.