Re: data storage (again)

Me:> no seriously - online stuff sounds fine and dandy - but ask
> any kid (or
> kid-at-heart) who's had their WoW account hacked and all
> their toons looted and deleted, before being banned by
> blizzard for offensive behaviour in-game by the hijacker -
> not a fun experience :(

Greg:

It is WARcraft after all. All is fair. Besides, you should have
encrypted your account.

haha, mine's fine :)  we lost two of our oldest guild players through such
circumstances though.  Sad.  I know it's only a game, but many $$ and lots
of hours of time invested in it.