Re: Free-almost free pictures?

> Is anyone on PF doing that
> with images or
> music, or know about someone doing it?

Well, not me!  But I heard there's a music group - apparently famous, but I can't recall their name! - who put their most recent album on the net for free download and people would pay whatever they thought it was worth.

You can also consider putting your photos in microstock, if you can make it through the "admistrativia" (tagging, uploading, categorizing...). They are sold for little money (thus widely available) and can report a few bucks back once in a while.

HTH

www.alberto-tirado.com