RE: PF Exhibit on AUG 01, 2009

> >           John Palcewski - City of Comics
>
> Not attractive to me, but must be for some, like Greg Fraser
> and Bobbert Earnest.

I choose not to speak for Bobbert at this time. However, I am not sure I
find this attractive but I do find the contrast between the oversized,
oppressive super heroes and the diminutive vegetable vendor interesting.
Even the closed Pizza joint dwarfs the veggie vendor. Mostly I'm just
pleased to see Ironman on the wall.

Greg