Re: Shooting greeting cards

    Actually didn't mean to send this til I looked at my tripod. The middle column reverses so the tripod head is nearer the floor. For this situation the tripod ball and socket attachment screws on to a light stand that have more leg spread than the tripod.
    Also any light stand that has a weighted arm that can be moved parallel to the floor will give you want you need.
Roy