RE: PF exhibit on 11 JUL 09

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated July 11, 2009.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

                 Don Roberts - Canyon de Chelly
[Chris] I suppose people live there, yes there is a scowling face there.

                 Belinda Peters -
[Chris] This is a photographer's photograph. It is a sort of abstract shape
of a square within a square and within the space a gateway to another
person's world. Although it is abstract it is made from something real.
                 Rene M Hales - Seedlings
[Chris] They be great trees one day...

                 Dan Mitchell - Market Place
[Chris] Yes we have a lot of these markets all over England but where I am
the stalls are big stores now where the market square was once erected.
                 Christopher Strevens - Happy but frightened
[Chris] Mum is still asking for her mum and wants God to bring her family
back to life. "God, where are you?" "Oh God, what can I do" she keeps
saying. Old age is a tragedy. Fortunately not many of us get that far.

                 Alberto Tirado - Slow Night at the Fire Station
[Chris] I like the black and white treatment of the image and the boredom of
the operator is obvious.

                 Mark Harris - Samantha Lightpainted
[Chris] It is not obvious that she has been light painted. I do not like
Torsos as they do not show anything about the personality of the individual,
facial expression shows almost everything about a person.

                 Andrew Davidhazy - Diamond in the rough
[Chris] I suppose this is a mark for someone to dig a hole and may mark the
position of a buried pipe that needs servicing. What a pity they lay pipes
under the road! Why don't they put them in a concrete box beside the road.

[Chris]