Re: Shameless self-promotion but FYI

Late 1900s sounds right to me, Andy. Anytime before that would be referred to as the early 1970s, etc. And, say for instance the 1920s would be referred to as the early 1900s.

Marilyn
----- Original Message ----- From: "ADavidhazy" <andpph@xxxxxxx> To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: Shameless self-promotion but FYI

I was wondering about that ... does 1970 - 1999 count
as being late 1900s or am I confused - age you know.

and I REALLY would like to know ... did I make a
grammatical or other snafu with this statement?

help!

andy

wpettit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

"It is intended to be record of the work produced by Andrew Davidhazy in the late 1900s."

Gee Andy, We had no idea you were that old.....

Bill -----Original Message-----