Re: Shameless self-promotion but FYI

Grammar looks fine to me.  The customary form I'm used to refers to such dates as decades, ie, the late 1980s, 1990s, and so on.  To me "the late 1900s" implies 1906 through 1909.  Given the date range you have, I'd just say between 1970 and 1999.  But my brain is so out of it that when I hear someone refer to the last century, I think of the 19th century, not the 20th!

Bill