white eggs, white bowl

http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery/lmurphy.html

I'm interested in the comments saying the bowl in this images shouldn't have been cropped.

In the original image the bowl isn't cropped but upon printing I felt it a bit bland so added the crop as a means of adding tension and throwing the balance off. Perhaps I threw too hard.

I think it's a stronger image but I will reprint it uncropped, revisit it and see what I think.

Thanks to all who have commented.

Lea

babies. they're what i do.
www.leamurphy.com