Comments

Lea Murphy
white eggs, white bowl:  I'm not sure I can list the reasons, but I really like this photograph.  It has an old time, 1950s appeal; it's well done and has all the tones from black to white.  Nice composition.  Just a great photograph.

John Palcewski
Dream Girl:  It's hard to read the girl's _expression_.  I'm thinking she looks a little bored, not that that matters.  It is an informal shot, I'm assuming - she is aware of the camera and maybe half way between a pose and not posing.

Greg Fraser
Wing Walking through the loop:  Nice composition and framing, and the colors pop.  An unusual and exciting photograph.

Kostas Papakotas
Transubstantiation;  I see a lot of "hidden" messages in this photograph.  "Life passes us by too quickly" (the young girl about to pass in front of the older gentlemen).  "Life isn't fair," the older gentlemen are still with us, but the young girl is but a ghost.

Michael Hughes
In Party dress:  I'm a little confused by the title, but the photograph is interesting.  There are many components that bring questions to my mind, which make me think.

Alan Zinn
Our Chrysler!:  I like the placement of the Chrysler ad, the reflection in the wheel and the design the partial wheel and running board make.  Lots going on when you look at this photograph.

Don Feinberg
At first I thought the exposure should have been longer so the water was really blurred, but then I cropped the image down to the top of the rock on the right and - for me -this made a totally different photograph that I found pleasing.

Emily L. Ferguson
Dovecote cupola - Penmon Priory, Anglesey:  This is interesting because I'm not sure what is happening.  Are viewers looking up into something or down?  I really do like this for whatever reason.

An interesting show.  Thank you to Andy and staff for hanging the show.

Marilyn