RE: [SPAM] RE: inkjet paper

Chris,

All you need is Google's Picasa.  It's a free download and a terrific
program.  You put your stuff in "My Pictures" and it plays a slide show.
There are probably other free slide show downloads.  I have one of those
picture frame things that is OK but very small. I'd like to have several
to do an "Art" project. Maybe hang them on the wall with prints.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.
NOW SHIPPING