RE: PF member's exhibit on June 13, 2009

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated June 13, 2009.
Authors
with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
include:

              David Dyer-Bennet -
[Chris] Nice technical image - like the chopper!
              Emily Ferguson - Boatshop, Blakeny, Norfolk
[Chris] Yes just like Norfolk, UK.
		David Small -
[Chris] I like this sort of image - shows the two faced view or reality.
              Valery Firsov - Who are You ?
[Chris] Encounter of the second kind....

              Christopher Strevens - Free!
[Chris] I had just been given my camera back on the undertaking that I took
no pictures inside.

              Don Draper -
[Chris] The flower is a bit scraggly but otherwise ok. Is it record or
nature?