RE: PF photographs on 06 June 2009

>The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated June 06, 2009.
>Authors
>with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
>include:
>

>            Dan Mitchell - Black and White

I found this amusing and -wow! it is so clean. We have puddles of urine here.

>            Roy Miller -

She is nice but they are all they all the same in bed!

>            David Small - Rare breed of cattle

I am not so keen on cattle as I am ignorant of rawhide.

>            Emily Ferguson - Church tower in Blakenly, Norfolk

This is a boring picture showing little of interest.

>            Renate Volz - Evening Light

I don't fancy it now but I used to.

>            Valery Firsov - Zoom

A funny treatment for an action image. It makes a change from white and blue water, red hats and yellow life jackets.

Chris.

At the secure unit in London (for putting the power of fusion in the hands of the enemy - not guilty they had it already). I'll tell that story when they let me.