RE: PF photographs on 06 June 2009

I am now allowed out of the secure unit four hours a day unescorted to go home or visit my mum in hospital. So no photos from me yet. I an not allowed to take photographs here - it is to do with security as it would identify the patients and staff.

However one doctor (Omu) stated that she cut delusions out of the patients brain by surgery.

Sounds like murder to me.

I think they have decided not to do anything about my "DELUSIONS" but suggest I keep quiet.

Some of them have been found to be true but the authorities do not wish then to me known so I have been ordered to remain silent.

I have agreed to this as talking would terrify people.

I have been told (again) that I will "soon" be leaving. Two of my fellow patients have been ordered out and another is on weekend home leave.

I hope I will "soon" be able to take part in photoforum again. I will photograph the units big gates when I am given my property back and sent out to face the world.

I was allowed out to buy a cooked breakfast two days ago first thing in the morning and I have been home to pay the bills on the mat.

Talking of phone snaps I have just bought (not yet delivered) a noika E63 that has a 2 MPix camera, web browser, windows interface, qwerty keyboard, phone and pc as well as a bluetooth headphone. £155GPB I think that is about $300.

I normally use a compact digital (f310 by fuji) as the D45 is a bit to bulky to carry around. The compact is 12 MPx doubles to 24 Mpx and the D45 is the same.

I use the D45 at home and sometimes when I am out in the car but nearly all my images are captured on the compact now.

I used the D45 when I took the spectrograph of the fusion reactor that I built. This is what got me here. The shrinks refused to believe what I said and when they came to inspect the two reactors were in America. One is now back and they can inspect it once I am home.

The neighbours were terrified so I will not be testing it at home, but I will rebuild it with a 3 mm wire winding and high voltage vacuum capacitor. I will try to find an industrial unit to test it. I have a couple of freinds who have shown interest. They are both businessmen worth loads of money and will sell it to make money once they know about it. I have applied for a patent.

The images are on my web page. http://www.chrisspages.co.uk look under h-power. There is a page of my other images linked from the root too.

Chris LRPS.

By the way I should soon be hearing about my submission for the distiction of ARPS.