Re: PF exhibit on 05/09/09 - off topic

By an odd coincidence I saw two sets of photos - the first at a school and the second at a Garden Show,
during the last week.

The school photos were students work on various themes - one of which was the Alphabet.

The Garden Show photos were on a professional photographers trade stand and the theme was identical - letters of the Alphabet

Customers were invited to select from the identically sized prints of the different letters to form a word eg Love  House a surname etc and their prints were then framed.

I did not see the prices for framing but the prints were being sold at about US$8 each. The prints were about A5 size.

Michael, Norwich, England