Re: Thumbnail versions of PF exhibits through the ages

it's seems like the directory is only accessible with ftp...i simply copied the entire line...now, filezilla did split the domain and folder string up after i pasted it into the host bar...try entering vmsftp.rit.edu in your host input, then /clus_ftp/anonymous/pub/ritphoto/thumbnailgalleries in your remote site bar...for whatever reason, filezilla automatically split that up after i connected with the given string