RE: Spectrograph

> Congratulations on this project. It is something I was always
> interested in but never motivated enough to follow through.
> So it was good to hear of your success! (I could not find the
> spectroscope images on your page though)
>
> andy

Scroll down, down, down, down, a little further, down, down, down, keep
going, down, just a bit more, down, down.............there! Oops, sorry
keep going, down, down, down, down, down there!

Seriously though Chris, this is quite a detailed saga. Have any of your
neighbours noticed any of the medical problems the device has caused
you?

Greg