Re: Travelling to tampa area, need a good lens for portraiture

In a message dated 4/7/2009 4:32:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, veli.izzet@xxxxxxxxx writes:
PS. BTW, I also need info about stores you can recommend.
Good Morning :)
sorry I cannot help with camera recommendations, but I can tell you what I have found about stores and buying cameras and equipment.  I live south of Tampa and use Wolf Camera, but it is a chain that I find them more informative and helpful then some of the other outlets.  Wolf Camera and Ritz Camera are the same.

I have gone to Wolf Camera and also Best Buy which has some photography equipment and have found that
the store I use (Wolf)  is a lot more knowledgeable when I ask for information, then Best Buy.  One would think that Best Buy would have better prices, but I've not found that to be true!  If I was in the market for any
kind of photography equipment at a store I would walk into, I would be going to Wolf Camera, Tampa.  I did a search for Wolf and came up with this link  http://www.wolfcamera.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/MapQuestView?storeId=10101&catalogId=10001&languageId=-1&city=tampa&state=fl&zipCode=

which lists stores in Tampa and St. Pete, so you would have a choice depending on where you were heading.  I hope this helps you, and that I read your request properly.

Linda B.