Re: FYI - Exhibition in Rochester, NY ;)

Greg,

Thanks for the kinds words. They contrast sharply with a note I received
some time ago about these photographs instructing me not to mess with
"God's naturally intended sense of beauty" or something to that effect.
Felt somewhat like Rushdie (?).

As for the bubble ... lucky shot! I've been photographing water drop
impacts for many years a la Edgerton except he specialized in milk. My
budget was more limited so I decided on water. ;)

I've not looked up through the surface ... maybe it is something I will do.
Nahhh ... probably not! Sounds too complicated!  ;)

Splash photography is the interest of many photographers and their work
is more and more prevalent on the Internet. Mine were "special" some years
back ... now have been left waaaaayyy behind!  :(

http://www.imagecityphotographygallery.com/Shows/200904show/200904-Gal.htm