Re: flash cookies

: Nothing to brag about, but I have neglected to install Flash player for,
what, 4 years since I had to install a new primary HD. *Everyone* sees me
as nuts, but I tell them I am the "client", so if you want me to look at
your content ...
:
: I also pat myself for all the advertisement and annoyances I don't watch.

dont worry, I hold the same beliefs as you, but I have a testbed machine
and this was the one that was clogged.

I really dont like the invasive nature of most commercial proiducts and the
attitude they seem to have that if you buy their software, they own you

:/