Re: question re: pricing disparity

I looked at the site. It had a phone number and a address in Brooklyn. It
never said that the Canon was a US official import. It also did not list the
items included in the price as B&H does. I suspect it is grey market and
stripped down to boot. Also CBS news has followed this one scammer of  electronics
in Brooklyn over the years. I wonder if it the same guy.

I looked at a Canon EOS Rebel XSi EOS-450D SLR Digital Camera Body  Digitals
Future Price: $469.00

while at B&H   $ 649.95.

All the prices seem lower which means grey market and stripped down.

Roy

steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)