Re: question re: pricing disparity

How do you strip down a camera?

I understand, from experience, stripping the 'kit' but not the camera.

Early on I considered buying a camera from one of the shops in NYC and the guy asked if I wanted a battery, a strap, and something else. I had previously checked Canon's site and saw that the extras he was trying to push off on me were standard items in the 'kit'. I said never mind and he tried but I just hung up the phone.

Then some of the places charge the equivalent of cab fare from NYC to Cleveland OH for shipping when the item price is very low.....

BTW, ShopCArtUSA also goes by the name Digital Futures. At least they have the same 800-815-2155 phone number.....

Bob

PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx wrote:
All the prices seem lower which means grey market and stripped down. Roy

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )