Re: question re: pricing disparity

Andy,
     The photo club I belong to bought a projector. It took a while to come up with the right one. One week the committee called B&H to get a price. A week later they called to order it and it had dropped $600.00   (originally price was $2300). Why? Only thing I can think of is that Canon put them on sale due to lack of demand.
Roy