RE: Slave flash on P&S digicam?

David,
Imagining the chaos at a wedding with guests and the pro trying to shoot
it out is hilarious to me!

But seriously folks.  Have you wondered why on the BBC TV news they
forewarn the viewers: "This segment contains strobe photography?" US
broadcasts don't give such a warning, near as I know. I assume that it
is intended for people with epilepsy. That seems a little over-careful.
Wouldn't there have to be a fairly uniform repetition unlike the
randomness of a media shoot-out? Anyhow, what about our wedding example
or other stroby events? Wouldn't epileptics anticipate such occasions as
a matter of experience and shut their eyes?

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.
NOW SHIPPING