Re: Slave flash on P&S digicam?

In a message dated 2/16/2009 5:24:44 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
"This segment contains strobe photography
Don't watch an important college basket ball game on TV. Since the early 1970's when I shot basketball for a few years SI had strobes mounted high up in the ceiling of the area to add a stop of light when they pushed their shutter button. They are still doing it . I watched a UNC game on tv recently and pop, pop , pop went the flash.

Roy