Re: Gallery Review

Trevor,

Interesting response. The best term I can come up with is Serenity.
When the person I sold the picture to said some well placed remarks about the meaning but I was so hot and tired ( well really I have a very poor memory for the spoken word) at the street festival that I didn't write anything down. I should carry a tape recorder like Andy Warhol did

Roy