Re: Gallery Review

In a message dated 01/02/2009 00:12:40 GMT Standard Time, trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I wish part of my job description
included playing with soap bubbles!
My particular perk was being paid to read magazines about cars - but my thought when I saw David's image was that it was something from the realms of medical photography graphically illustrating what happens to the scalp as a result of overenthusiastic use of hair dyes.

I enjoyed the variety in the current gallery, thank you all. Michael