Re: PF exhibit on 01/24/09

Oh, I do agree. I thought that images of this quality, beauty and distance were only possible with the Hubble telescope. This one is amazing.
Thanks for sharing.

I also was just mesmerized by the image posted by Andrew Brooks, which lead me to his gallery
Once I got over my "how did he do this, how much is Photoshop, how much is camera" and realized that those silly, practical questions only distracted me from Andrew's amazing art, I sat back and enjoyed the ride - a feast for the eyes.  You've got to see this...
Love the distortions, the odd angles... a fantasy view sometimes mixing the medieval with the modern.  Great stuff!