Re: Flash Unit

OR just look at your digital readout.

If your highlights are blinking turn your flash down. If things are dark, turn it up.

You can do this without knowing anything about guide numbers. Flash can be as easy as reading your histogram.

Give me some time, I'll write out how I do it.

It really is super simple once you get the hang of it.

Lea