Gallery Comments

Christopher Strevens
Mum enjoying herself:  As others have said, I enjoy your chronicling your mother's life.  She is very patient and generous to allow you to photograph her so much.  I also think you are a very caring son to take such good care of your mum.

Bob Sull
I'm from Florida:  I'm willing to bet people who live in northern Ohio dress like this, also.  It's nice your son was able to be home for Christmas.

Emily L. Ferguson
Railroad bridge, rural Pennsylvania:  It is rare to see a railroad bridge in my part of the country and this is an interesting shot of one in Pennsylvania.  When looking at this bridge, it's kind of amazing that something that appears so fragile can hold the weight of a train.  I like the reflection of the clouds in the water.  A very nice photograph.

Roy Miller
Raleigh Begins The 21th Century:  I like the odd colors.  The fact that everything is so sharp really makes the photograph for me.

Andrew Davidhazy
Do not disturb:  Wow!  An up close and personal portrait {:->  He doesn't look threatening, though, but then I'm not up close and personal with him.

Thank you to Andy and staff for hanging the show, and thank you to all who contributed to the gallery.

Marilyn