Re: Looking for photos of ORBS and related "paranormal" subjects

Andy didn't do anything wrong and even if he had, with all he does here he should get a hundred free passes before anyone raises an eyebrow.  That doesn't mean we have to let this drop to the middle of the night talk radio.  Merry Christmas to all, and in the US it is Christmas that is the federal holiday.  Happy holidays to those of other faiths that have other celebrations this time of year.